澳洲分分彩官方开奖 www.fvelz.cn www.fvelz.cn, China's national online news service based in Beijing, offers wide-ranging, up-to-date news about China and information about Chinese history, politics, economics and culture.
Job vacancy in Beijing
Job title: English copy editor
* Editing, reporting and writing news reports, feature stories, and opinion articles.
* Assisting in editorial decision-making, including project planning, story selection and page design.
* Helping to train reporters and translators.
The successful candidate must:
* Be a native English speaker with strong writing skills.
* Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and ideally a professional qualification in journalism.
* Be a self-starter and a team player; able to work to deadlines; have a good news sense and some knowledge of Chinese affairs.
* Be computer literate.
The preferred candidate will have:
* No less than two years’ experience of writing, editing, producing print, broadcast or online content.
Package includes competitive salary, 20 paid vacation days and medical program.
Please send an email with a full CV and examples of work if possible to [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.